Main Article Content
Aim: The study aims to guide the actual cultivation of Paeonia lactiflora Pall. By establishing indoor and outdoor imitation wild environment, meanwhile, it used the quality inspection of cultivated production to judge the rationality of the scheme.
Method: The seeds and rhizomes of Paeonia lactiflora P. were collected in the autumn of 2014, and the seed germination rate was tested under indoor wild-like conditions. In the outdoor wild-like environment, the buds were transplanted, then the roots were harvested in 2016, 2017, and 2018, respectively. Quantitative determination of paeoniflorin was determined by HPLC. Furthermore, the data on trait determination and component content were compared and analyzed.
Results: In the specific indoor environment, the seeds were normally germinated, and their functions consisted of seed in wild regions. Moreover, the content of paeoniflorin in both two sources of Paeonia lactiflora P. roots, and the traits of cultivated products are increasing year by year.
Conclusion: The simulated wild environment established the method in this study, which is suitable for the artificial production of wild Paeonia lactiflora P.
phenolic contents and epigenetic and genetic variability of
wild and cultivated watercress (Rorippa nasturtium, var.
aquaticum, L.). Electron J. Biotechn 2018;34:9-16.
2. Chinese Pharmacopoeia Commission., 2015. People’s
Republic of China Pharmacopoeia (2015 edition, fourth,
general rule 0502). China Medical Science and Technology
3. Chomel M et al., 2016. Plant secondary metabolites: a key
driver of litter decomposition and soil nutrient cycling. J.
4. Zhang Jie et al., 2018. Research Advances on Seed Dormancy
Breaking Technology of Paeonia lactiflora in Seedling
Propagation. Molecular plant Breeding. 2018;16(13):4380-
5. Zhang Meijuan., Effect of low temperature and storage years
on rooting and physiological characters of red peony seeds.
Acta Bot. Boreal. -Occident, Sin.2018;38(6):1118-1127.
6. Huang Luqi et al., The modern biological basis and model
hypothesis of the research on the authenticity of Chinese herbal
medicine. China J. Chinese Materia Media,2004;29:494-
7. Moore B D et al., 2014. Explaining intraspecific diversity in
plant secondary metabolites in an ecological context. New
8. Wang Qingfeng., 2015. Low Temperature Treatment
of Radix Pseudostellariae to Break Dormancy Autumn
Cultivation Technique. Grassroots agricultural technology
9. Chu Shanshan et al., 2017. Growth rings in roots of
seven Sect. Paeonia species and its application on
identification of Red peony Rubra. China J. Chinese Materia
10. Tianjiao L et al., 2014. Metabolomics Coupled with
Multivariate Data and Pathway Analysis on Potential
Biomarkers in Gastric Ulcer and Intervention Effects of
Corydalis yanhusuo Alkaloid. Plos one,2014;9:e82499.
11. Meng Xiangcai et al., 2012. Discussion on formation factors
and cultivation division of main producing areas of Chinese
medicinal materials. China J. Chinese Materia Media,
12. Meng Xiangcai et al., 2018. Problems and countermeasures
in development of Chinese materia medica resource. Chinese
traditional and herbal drugs, 2018;49(6):3735-3741.
13. Wang Yu et al., 2017. Effect of light intensity on the contents
of main secondary metabolites in Astragalus. Chin. J Appl
Environ Biol, 2017;23(05):928-933.